We guarantee our products, and treat each of our clients as an equal partner. In this manner we are able to listen and work with our clients, enabling them to achieve their objectives.
This commitment extends not only to you our customer, but also to architects, designers, distribution partners, employees, suppliers, and the communities in which we live and work. We are ready to assist you with our:
- Customised solutions
- Extensive product range
- Years of expertise
- Uncompromising standards
Our primary aim is to provide customers with the very best level of service. Our goal is your complete satisfaction, to achieve this we are committed to our Customer Care Policy. We want you to feel happy with every aspect of our service.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if there is anything we can do to help you, please contact our friendly Customer Service team.
We strive to always:
- Deal with customers honestly, fairly, and politely.
- Develop our teams’ expertise and skills.
- Be efficient and effective.
- Listen to feedback, respond, and then act.
High quality products lie at the very core of HDL, from our humble origins over 30 years ago we have always provided the very best products possible. Our Ensured Quality Policy is integral in ensuring that the needs of customers our not only met but exceeded.
The four key elements that make our Ensured Quality Policy are:
- Product improvement process.
- Accountability and responsibility.
- Courteous and timely customer service.
- Strict quality control and audit process.
HDL understands that economic and environmental balance is essential. It is because of this that all HDL systems and products are geared towards sustainable growth, and sustainable savings.
We understand our environmental responsibilities, and are committed to sustainability and corporate accountability.
To reduce adverse environmental effects we:
- Continually seek to minimise wastage.
- Work with component suppliers to improve environmental protection.
- Design products which can be 100% recycled.
- Identify ways to increase energy efficiency.